The next round starts on February 8th!
The investment for this program is $4,300 (payment plans are available)
Weekly Educational Videos / Journaling / PDF Exercises / Audio Exercises:
- All of the education, teaching, process, exercises you need to engage in this journey in a pre-recorded / engage at your convenience pace. This hybrid approach yields the best results. This gives you the opportunity to take responsibility for yourself while receiving support from a community and an expert. This breaks down into an average of 1-2 hours per month of educational time plus 1-2 hours per month of working together in the community and with Alicia (about 3-4 hours per month total). All content is designed in short / digestible teachings and exercises. Then we come together in live calls for support.
- Extra resources from Alicia are priceless. As time moves on, Alicia gathers countless hours of ongoing research, hands-on work with clients, new understandings and findings of this field. This is a wealth of information and resources that keeps building in real-time. Get access to Alicia directly.
- One in-depth 1:1 meeting and treatment planning is included for each participant. In addition to this included 1:1 time together, additional 1:1 time with Alicia will be available as an add-on to the group. This will give you a chance to do treatment planning, process work privately. All "tissue work" is done on your own or with Alicia directly, you will not be asked to be exposed in this group.
2 x Per Month Group Calls Via Zoom for Q&A and emotional process work:
- As you uncover one layer at a time, you will have many questions. This is a process of building interoception (inner world awareness). As you explore the content, we will come together to support the kinesthetic process. This will create a container for your commitment to the journey. Engaging this process with feedback, answers to your questions, and gentle accountability support is necessary. You'll also have the ability to engage in treatment planning / addressing symptoms with a long-term container as pelvic health symptoms can take time to resolve in some cases. Clients who engage in self-work and work with a professional often have the best results.
- Coming together in a community to share, be witnessed, and heard is an art. Without the same type of cross-talk we usually encounter in social situations, the permission and quality of the group are unique. You will be given the opportunity to sense yourself, see others, be witnessed, and encounter a collective healing field. Feeling supported, connection, humor, insight, and validation from others are priceless when it comes to a process as intimate as this one. You will also receive support and guidance from Alicia as needed in this group style.
The Women's Cohort
Imagine stepping into a container where your wholeness is #1. Your questions about your body are heard and answered. The rhythm of your cycle demystified. Your emotions are invited. Your trauma history acknowledged but not your definition. Lineage patterns illuminated. Your sexuality acknowledged as an integral part of your being but not one dimensional or pathologized. This cohort experience is for those ready to look inside on the journey to becoming a centered & grounded woman.
The group functions entirely remotely on zoom but is still a "warm hug". Alicia has taught and facilitated on zoom for years. You will be supported and held. If you are local in CO or want to travel, being part of the group also gives you the ability to add direct 1:1 time (in-person or zoom with Alicia) and join in group events and connections if you are interested in that.
The next Cohort starts February 8th, 2022. Applications are open!
"Working with Alicia is inspiring and enlightening. Trusting this was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Alicia is a scholar on the intricate mapping of the womb. The healing potential with her work is limitless. She guides with sensitivity, warmth, and wisdom. We should all be so fortunate to know this intimate miraculous space we carry within us with such a gifted guide as Alicia. I recommend this to anyone who is ready for true transformation"
7 topics. 6 months.
Explore, in depth, 7 topics over the course of 6 months, with an added BONUS module.
We will explore psycho-education, process-work, hands-on practices, and more to deepen into the truth and wisdom of our bodies. Your voice as a woman, partner, parent, professional, and any other hat you wear are needed in this quickly changing world today.
This group is appropriate for anyone open and interested in exploring their pelvic journey. Whether you’re new to learning about your body & process work or a seasoned explorer seeking a container, you're invited. The only requirement is participation in the process. You will be asked to participate and engage. That said, this is not a militant classroom experience. You will be supported. Every phase of the journey will reveal something to you.
Resistance is natural in this type of group. Wounds between women are old and deep. If you feel insecure, that there’s no time for your voice, cringe at sharing in a group, don’t know how to support others, worry that you won't be met / seen / heard / have a hard time receiving support ... this is common. Part of this experience is exploring your inner and outer relationship to womanhood. This environment allows for deprogramming conditioning that turns women against one another. By the end, the benefits will be worth the discomfort.
The next Cohort starts February 8th, 2022. Applications are open!
The Polarity of Health
Commonly, when considering this step, this might happen
"There’s too much, this will be too hard, I don’t deserve this, that's not for me, my experience will never change. I have to do this alone."
"I already do so much, I don't have time, I'm managing fine, I'll get to it later.”
"Spirit will take care of me, all I need to do is trust and take this combination of supplements I made myself and everything will get better."
We might be searching for
the miracle moment one time fix, thinking “I just need to find that ONE THING that will solve it all...”
Others might have done quite a bit already. Perhaps worked with sacred sexuality coaches, talk therapy, online courses, reading, or allopathic medicine. Feeling disappointed that something was missing, some might have given up or quit before getting their needs met.
The reality is we've all been in some version of the above and there's nothing wrong with it. All the tendencies above are self-protective strategies not to be shamed. Entering this program gives you permission to move out of patterns that you want to let go of. Coming into maturity and commitment to oneself is a real trip. Those who enter this container are ready for a solid and fruitful experience.
This is How Things Really Work
Sometimes there are small quick answers that bring incredible change and relief. This is part of that program for many! However, you should know that mostly this is a winding path. It takes time for the body to sustain deep lasting change. The magical one-time cure method is usually not appropriate for the intricate changing nature of the female body. This is a chance to step into a container full of truth-telling, a variety of resources, unwinding stories, and a big shift. Those who benefit from Alicia's work the most understand this is a true process and it is a full one. This program gives 6 months together for a reason. There is depth here and there is levity and true liberation. Alicia brings authority and laughter too.
This is for you if
You want to fully understand and know your body from the inside out
You long to feel deeply connected to your center, womb, pelvis, uterus, whatever this space is to you
You are ready to practice receiving, showing up for, witnessing, mirroring and engaging in a container of women who are exploring the same terrain as you
You have pelvic / reproductive / sexual health symptoms and you desire a holistic lens to see yourself through and have access to treatment planning
You have some events in your history you desire repair with (for many this looks like sexual trauma, abortion, miscarriage, birth, family stories, or other types of emotionally complicated "pelvic trauma" experiences)
You want a high caliber of facilitation, have high standards of group process work, and desire to reduce isolation around these themes and connect with others
You want tools you can use for the longevity of your life-span
This is not for you if
You are seeking a quick fix give me all the answers solution to a problem that has you feeling disempowered
You have acute active trauma that is very activated / “up” for you and you have not explored it with any professional support (this type of program is not a substitute for a counselor, if you want to engage in this work but need more support, please consider setting up extra support and reach out to Alicia if you need help with this)
You are convinced you’re broken, nothing can change, nothing can help you
You are already participating in multiple other containers with a lot of teachers / group work and feel spread thin
You've had a long-term pelvic health diagnosis and want it to transform overnight, with long-term pelvic health challenges it often takes an extended time to find a rhythm and the more pressure one puts on "results", the more the nervous system clamps and becomes rigid