Before You Enter
Direct 1:1 time together is beautiful and healing.. The easiest entry to this work is via the Women’s Cohort Group. If you are unable to participate in groupwork and want to become a 1:1 client, please know these spots are limited, higher investment, and programs are customized to fit the needs of personal circumstance.
Individual, intensive 1:1 work with Alicia includes extensive time together, elevated access, availability for retreats, supplies provided if desired, is always tailored to your needs, and is offered to a limited number of women per year. All other clients are encouraged to engage in the Women’s Cohort as a first step to this work and consider 1:1 work in addition to or after the cohort experience.
Please read the page below in full to understand more about this powerful work. Alicia is available in-office in Denver, virtually via zoom, and can travel to you. Time in the office together gives an opportunity for deepening and requires consistent dedicated time. Read more below about intensive days together if you prefer the rhythm of intensive immersive style experiences.
The Story We're told
We live in a world with a story about how, as women, the body is a burden and reason to be afraid in this world. Some circumstances hit that story home.
Recovering from and addressing this is a true journey. Many are waking up to how deep institutional control over the female body runs. The layers of this are embedded into our lives. Support for unraveling the impact on one’s health, story, and body is a unique and personal journey that requires support from someone who knows the terrain.
Outside of the better known challenges (statistics of assault and abuse to name one), take for example the simple but encompassing norm that the systemic business clock runs daily when the female body runs and thrives on a monthly clock. This is a sliver of what we're swimming in. Once the full magnitude is seen, the reality is painful and in Alicia's opinion after working with women for over a decade, requires support. Talking about things only goes so far. If you have the foundation for it, the most efficient path found is hands-on, trauma informed work with a solid practitioner.
Most modern societies are educated by old white men about bodies, hormones, and health. Apply this to the female body. From raging PMS, menstrual pain, sexual shame, pelvic trauma, pelvic “congestion” / pain / tension, disconnection from feeling, birth trauma, oppression, painful and boring sex, fertility challenges, urine leakage, misogyny around every corner, and confusion about what’s possible when it comes to medical questions and pleasure…women are told this is “part of life as a woman”.
Most are left with a minimal baseline of resources that actually support female health. Some women decide it's time to take this into their own hands. Those who resonate with Alicia know the most efficient path is to have expert guidance.
- Manageable bowel movements, urination & smooth digestion.
- Lowered activity of stress hormone conduction and problematic nerve signals.
- The ability to navigate pesky symptoms that arise with aging (without visiting the doctor every other month).
- Addressing the needs of daily life with connection to oneself.
- More easeful menstruation, hormone conduction, and navigation of the physiology of life phase changes.
- Reduction of enmeshed relationship patterns.
- Less time involved in allopathic medicine.
- More tolerable mood shifts, neurological activity, and nervous system balance.
- Clear voice and communication channels.
- More pleasure, expansion, and nervous system releasing & resetting via intimacy with self and others.
- Resolution of pelvic trauma. Emotional clarity, permission, perspective, and flow.
- Resolution / reduction of / increased ease in management of pelvic health symptoms.
- Addressing abortion, miscarriage, infant death, and any complex experiences around procreation and children.
- Increased abilities of interoception, exteroception, motor skills, and proprioception.
- Feeling connected to the earth, collective, other living beings, "spirit realms", accepting one's place in the cosmic dialogue.
- Muscular, structural, endocrine, cardiovascular, immune, fascial, soft tissue vitality and flow.
- More ease, knowledge & skills for navigating fertility, pregnancy, birthing, child-rearing, and family life (or management of for those who do not want children, this sacred center is a vessel for gestation and while procreation is a big motivator, there is much more to be discovered here).
- Integration, realization of, and individuation from family & developmental pain.
- Expanded abilities and navigation of vision, intuition, dreamwork, psychic experiences & skills, working with alchemy / myth / symbols / the magic of the "wild woman" and other "mysteries".
- Lineage / ancestral / karmic / cultural / past life / soul clarity and reduction of confusion (whatever your words are for this transcendent level of how you experience the universe and the levels of all that happens that is typically unseen / unheard / unknown, Alicia does not preach a specific spiritual philosophy but holds this process and inquiry with you as an ally).
- Evolution of human consciousness & allowing that which has been unconscious to move into conscious awareness.
- The "womb of the brain" (the cerebellum & brainstem is the survival center responsible for staying alive) is associated with the uterus and "the unconscious".
- The list goes on ...This is a gateway to transformation
What To Expect
Alicia is a long-time clinician with 13+ years of training, practice, client work, and a wide variety of professional experience in healthcare. This experience is a pivotal part of the journey to becoming more centered, grounded, and in charge of health and sovereignty for many women. There are endless tools and lenses to support you along the way. Alicia has spent years researching, studying, training, treating clients, is continually humbled by this work, and is in this field for the long game. You will not be minimized, pathologized nor bypassed in these containers.
Alicia always wants you to be fully informed and ready. This experience is vulnerable. It is also beautiful, less intense, and more gentle than many assume. Alicia has engaged in this work for years and believes pelvic health should be part of healthcare just as any other part of the body, and truly leads to balance and harmony of the brain, body, spirit relationship.
Alicia offers exclusive transformative programs individualized to you and your needs. This can include office time in combination with or solely in the format of intensive / immersive experiences. Intensive experiences offer the opportunity to deepen with focus into root challenges and restoration of harmony between emotional, psychological, physiological, and spiritual needs.
Intensives involve spending anywhere from 1-5 days together (or more if indicated), utilizing modalities to best suit your needs, health circumstances, and goals.
Intensives can occur within the comforts of your own space, your home away from home, or traveling together to your origin of choice. Change of scenery and environment is often a catalyst ffor transformation and can be utilized therapeutically as you desire. Favorite locations include Boulder & Rocky Mountain surroundings, Mexico, Taos & Sante Fe, Costa Rica, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and any other location your soul is called to that can be coordinated safely.
Write to Alicia to inquire about availability for 1:1 work.