Spirit of the Pelvic Bowl:
- One-time class designed to introduce you to this work in a comprehensive, fundamental type way. This is the best place to begin and orients you to the journey.
Womb Fundamentals Mini Program:
- This is a “mini series” with classes all about the practical needs of this work. This program includes lessons on:
- Female Energy & the Pelvis
- The Lifestyle of Pelvic Healing
- Food, Nutrition and Female Pelvic Health
- Pelvic Health &
- Your Body Systems
Weekly Educational Videos / Journaling / PDF Exercises / Audio Exercises:
- All of the education, teaching, process, exercises you need to engage in this journey in a pre-recorded / engage at your convenience pace. This hybrid approach yields the best results. All content is designed in short / digestible teachings and exercises.
- If you choose direct time together in addition to the core program, extra resources from me are priceless. As time moves on, I gather countless hours of ongoing research, hands-on work with clients, new understandings and findings of this field. This is a wealth of information and resources that keeps building in real-time.
- There is the option to do this program entirely on your own, or in combination with direct time together, with me. You can "buy now" and we'll be in touch to schedule, or you can book a call and we'll discuss it all together.
"Working with Alicia is inspiring and enlightening. Trusting this was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Alicia is a scholar on the intricate mapping of the womb. The healing potential with her work is limitless. She guides with sensitivity, warmth, and wisdom. We should all be so fortunate to know this intimate miraculous space we carry within us with such a gifted guide as Alicia. I recommend this to anyone who is ready for true transformation."
You’ll complete the Intro to the Pelvic Bowl class and Womb Fundamentals teachings first. Then explore in depth, the 6 foundational topics core to this journey, with an added BONUS module.
We will explore psycho-education, process-work, hands-on practices, and more to deepen into the truth and wisdom of our bodies. Your voice as a woman, partner, parent, professional, and any other hat you wear are needed in this quickly changing world today.
This is appropriate for anyone open and interested in exploring their pelvic journey. Whether you’re new to learning about your body & process work or a seasoned explorer seeking a container, you're invited. You will be supported. Every phase of the journey will reveal something to you. Each phase / step builds on the others.
This is How Things Really Work
Sometimes there are small quick answers that bring incredible change and relief. This is part of that program for many! However, you should know that mostly this is a winding path. It takes time for the body to sustain deep lasting change. The magical one-time cure method is usually not appropriate for the intricate changing nature of the female body. This is a chance to step into a container full of truth-telling, a variety of resources, unwinding stories, and a big shift. Those who benefit from my work the most understand this is a true process and it is a full one. This program gives extended time for a reason. There is depth here and there is levity and true liberation. There is also healthy expectations and understanding that "health and healing" is a lifetime path that asks for a sustainable, non-extremist approach.
This is for you if
- You want to fully understand and know your body from the inside out
- You long to feel deeply connected to your center, womb, pelvis, uterus, whatever this space is to you
- You have pelvic / reproductive / sexual health symptoms and you desire a holistic lens to see yourself through and have access to a trained professional
- You have events in your history you desire repair with (for many this looks like sexual trauma, abortion, miscarriage, birth, family stories, or other types of emotionally complicated "pelvic trauma" experiences)
- You want tools you can use through the next stages of your life and understand that the nature of living in a female body is that things will change as you continue developing / maturing
This is not for you if
- You are seeking a quick fix give me all the answers solution to a problem that has you feeling disempowered
- You are convinced you’re broken, nothing can change, nothing can help you
- You are already participating in multiple other containers with a lot of teachers / group work and feel spread thin
- You've had a long-term pelvic health diagnosis and want it to transform overnight (with long-term pelvic health challenges it often takes an extended time to find a rhythm and the more pressure one puts on "results", the more the nervous system constricts and becomes rigid)