In this E-Book, you'll discover:
Pelvic Anatomy 101
- We’ll introduce concepts and tools to help students learn about their pelvic bones, pelvic floor muscle network, organ systems (digestive, urinary, reproductive), cardiovascular (blood) system, immune system, nervous system, and the internal erectile tissue network (one of the most popular sought after maps!)
- We’ll introduce concepts and tools to help students learn about the phases of the menstrual cycle, the gifts and challenges of each phase, tracking the cycle, re-framing thoughts and emotions around the menopausal transition, and holistic self-care tools
Natural Fertility Tracking & Birth Control
- We’ll introduce concepts and tools to help students learn about natural fertility tracking / planning as a method of birth control. This method is based on anatomical science, not "the rhythm method" or "family planning". Lessons include creative energy & the body, foundations of fertility tracking, the emotional associations with fertility / pregnancy, tracking bodily temperature / cervical fluid / cervical position & change, fertility and the relationship to stress and energy, and holistic self-care tools to promote a well-functioning hormonal system
Emotional Healing & The Pelvis
- We’ll introduce concepts and tools to help students learn about how this powerful area of the body relates to emotional healing. Students will be introduced to the emotional range, body armor, physics & the body, and what that means with "somatic" (body based) healing, and how that relates to the entire experience of the pelvis
Pelvic Trauma Healing
- We’ll introduce concepts and tools to help students learn about the scope of pelvic trauma, content and "themes" that arise in pelvic healing, trauma healing tools and practices, oppression & language, and the nervous system's role in pelvic trauma healing
Lineage & Ancestral Healing
- We’ll introduce concepts and tools to help students learn about ancestry & the ovaries, creative power & the body, approaching healing family patterns through mother / father lines, DNA & epigenetics, and transcendence
- We’ll introduce concepts and tools to help students learn about the roots of sexuality as sacred, archetypal energy, emotional healing & its' connection to sexuality, breath / sound / the senses, pelvic mapping, orgasmic range, and circulation practices. This is the most "advanced" material and the entire rest of the course is designed to prepare students to practice these nuanced and more subtle ways of life
Enjoy and know that this knowledge sets you and your loved ones up for a different kind of life! Make the most out of this experience. Much of this can be shared with a partner, and if reading plus online learning helps you, consider combining this reading with the online courses. Are you ready?!
Yes ! I want my E-Book Now!