Real Results Unique to YouMar 06, 2020
As a long-time clinician with 13+ years of training, practice, client work, credentials, and a wide variety of professional experience in healthcare, I am here to guide you in this pivotal "root" (pelvic) journey.
Among a wide range of other motivations, many do this work for the possibility to become more centered, grounded, and in charge of their health / body / sovereignty. Considering our world's history around this part of the body, this is a profound process.
With a range of tools and lenses to support you along the way, I apply my experience spent doing research and treating clients to achieve very real results that are different for everyone.
I am continually humbled by my clients’ experiences. I would like for you to know that during our work together, you will not be minimized, pathologized, or bypassed. The outcomes from this safe container we create together are endless. Here are just a few of the results you may experience in the realm of your physical body, emotionally and intuitively, and overall lifestyle.
Remember, this journey is unique to you and these potential results are a window into some of what can occur but are not a prescription. I don't sell miracles or quick fixes. Sometimes I work with clients for over 2 years. That said, I am with you in your process, 100%, and have seen incredible events and changes throughout my history in this work. The below lists are just a window into what this might mean for you.
- Manageable bowel movements, urination & smooth digestion
- Lowered activity of stress hormone conduction and symptom-inducing nerve signals
- More easeful menstruation, hormone conduction, and navigation of the physiology of life phase changes
- Muscular, structural, endocrine, cardiovascular, immune, fascial, soft tissue vitality and flow
- Resolution / reduction of / increased ease in management of pelvic health symptoms
- More tolerable mood shifts, neurological activity, and nervous system balance
- The ability to navigate common symptoms that arise with aging (without visiting the doctor every other month), such as vaginal dryness / vaginal thinning / bladder challenges of all kinds / cycle and hormone challenges / questions about libido & arousal and more
Emotions & Intuition
- Clear voice and open communication channels
- Enhanced pleasure & expansion
- Resetting via intimacy with self and others
- Resolution, acceptance, and peace about traumatic pelvic experiences
- Addressing abortion, miscarriage, infant death, and any complex experiences around procreation and children
- More ease, knowledge & skills for navigating fertility, pregnancy, and birthing. ** For those who do not want children, I hold the belief that while the body can be a vessel for gestation and procreation is sometimes a big motivator (and the life of parenthood is respected and honored), if that’s not your story there is much to be discovered here outside of the journey of giving birth.
- Expanded abilities and navigation of vision, intuition, dreamwork, sensitivity, intuitive experiences & skills, working with extensive "mysteries"
- Lineage / ancestral / karmic / cultural / past life / soul clarity (whatever your words are for this transcendent level of how you experience the universe and the levels of all that happens that is typically unseen / unheard / unknown, I do not preach a specific spiritual philosophy but hold this process and inquiry with openness and am on your team as a witness and ally)
- Evolution of human consciousness & shadow, allowing that which has been “unconscious” to move into consciousness
- Working safely with the "womb of the brain" (the cerebellum & brainstem is the brain's survival center responsible for staying alive), is associated with the uterus and "the unconscious"
Boundaries & Relationship
- Addressing the needs of daily life with a connection to oneself
- Reduction of enmeshed / tangled relationship patterns
- Less time involved in allopathic medicine
- Increased abilities of interoception, exteroception, motor skills, and proprioception
- Feeling connected to the earth, the collective, other living beings, "spirit realms", accepting one's place in the cosmic dialogue (this is associated with the wiring of the nervous system and neurological brain activity, often associated with "spiritual" experiences)
- Realization / digestion of, and individuation from family & developmental pain
The list goes on ...This is one road to transformation. What I know about this path is that it is the deepest rabbit hole and offers many fruits that vary depending on your orientation to the process.
Ready for this journey? Consider engaging in my core program or contact me to discuss your needs directly. I can't wait to talk with you and sending you many warm wishes for the journey in the meantime, Alicia